The UCF Knights (1-1) will take on the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-1) on ESPN+ on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Knights (win on the moneyline) Game vs. the Leathernecks ( ).
This article applies to betting data as of November 13, 2022 at 9:44pm ET. Check out the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) on Caesars!
UCF vs Western Illinois Betting Lines
Western Illinois (+14.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
UCF Vs Western Illinois Stats Ranking (2021-22)
|UCF Avg. (Rank)||Western Illinois Avg. (Rank)|
|69.8 (210th)||Scored||77.9 (29th)|
|68.2 (146th)||points allowed||77.2 (338th)|
|35.2 (173rd)||rebounds||38.2 (41st)|
|11 (90th)||Out of. rebounds||11.5 (61st)|
|8.8 (56th)||3pt done||8.7 (64th)|
|14.5 (85th)||assists||11.4 (301.)|
|12.6 (218.)||sales||11:1 (74.)|
UCF vs Western Illinois Betting Trends
- The Knights were 11-19-0 against the spread last season.
- UCF won ATS (1-4) once last season as a 14.5-point favorite or more.
- The Knights went over points in 14 of their 30 games last year.
- UCF games ended 11 times last year with more than 143 points.
- The over/under for this game is 143 points, 4.9 more than the average score for Knights games a year ago.
- West Illinois beat the spread 11 times in 32 games last season.
- As a 14.5-point underdog or higher, the Leathernecks had an ATS win (1-1) last year.
- Of 32 games in Western Illinois last season, 15 were overs.
- Over the past year, 23 Leathernecks games have had 143+ points.
- Last season’s Western Illinois games resulted in an average total score of 155.1, which is 12.1 points more than the over/under for this encounter.
Best betting sites for UCF vs Western Illinois
UCF Impact player
- Darius Perry was the Knights’ best last season at 4.4 assists per game while averaging 3.9 rebounds and 11.8 points.
- Darin Green Jr. led his team in both points (13.3) and assists (1.6) per game last year and also had 2.6 rebounds. Defensively, he delivered 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- CJ Walker averaged 8.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1 assist per contest last year. At the other end, he had 0.3 steals and 0.9 blocks.
Cheikh Mbacke Diong was the Knights’ best last year at 5.9 rebounds per game while averaging 0.7 assists and 6.9 points.
- Brandon Mahan averaged 10.2 points, 1.7 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest last season.
Western Illinois Impact player
- Trenton Massner averaged 16.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and four assists per game last season.
- Will Carius put down shots from beyond the arc at a 2.6 clip per contest a season ago.
- Massner amassed 1.8 steals and 0.6 blocks per game last season.